Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BP Presents: Is being gay a sin?

So with a friend's suggestion to take my podcasting a little bit higher, I have decided to create at least a season of podcasts (with 15 episodes to be exact and with each topic I have considered to be essential to a gay man's life).

And today I bring you my first episode, BP Presents: Is being gay a sin?

Growing up from a simple family, I wasn't thought to feel anger or shy away from gay people. But the environment I grow up with demanded me to be a straight guy. And myself proved that finding my own self is quite tricky since I have certain affinities to things that wasn't manly. Having always feared for the eternal damnation of my soul, during maturing, I have seeked understanding within the confines of the Church. In there I have found myself. It wasn't easy, but it has been an experience worth taking for, well at least for me.

With this podcast, I hope to answer some gay guys questions about sin and being gay. Enjoy!

NOTA BENI: Conversation in this podcast is in my native tongue, Filipino/Tagalog.

4 comments:

  1. kalokha! hong landi at harot nyong dalwa ni.. leov ba? hehehe
    for me being gay is not a sin. period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang hirap namang mag comment.. dito sa blog mo bp kalokha.. first kelangan naka sign in sa google.
    second, i ta type pa yung code.. third.. kailangan pa ng approval.. hahaha.. nahilo akezzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Senxia naman Manay Ichu!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © An Ex-Bossing. Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger