Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saturday, September 17, 2011

During this day, I've been sooo busy. I will try to document this day as I remember:

At around  9am, I've already received several sms from M, a friend. He is bugging me what am I going to do the whole day of Saturday with all his sms. Several more exchanges, we agreed that I let him sleep 3 more hours while I do my chores for that day before we meet. Talk about fairness, huh.


So anyway, I did my chores:
  1. Open my laftaf.
  2. Checked email messages from 6 accounts (1 personal email, 1 work email and 4 b[ugaw] emails)
  3. Checked the b(ugaw) forum and answered queries.
  4. Chatted in the b(ugaw) chat.
  5. Made my bed.
  6. Cleaned my room.
  7. Arranged clothes for laundry.
  8. Arranged clean clothes for stacking.
  9. Refilled my water at the refilling station.
  10. Cleaned and washed my bathroom.
  11. Cooking and eating brunch in between chores.
  12. Cleaned the utensils I've used.
Nope, that's not an exaggeration, I really did them. And at around 1pm, M and I met at Cash n Carry Makati and did... NOTHING. *sigh* Well actually, we've strolled around, window shopped, played at Time Zone, discussed his love life, discussed some personalities and gossips, discussed issues about the b(ugaw) site, walk throughout and around CnC and smoked.

Finding nothing to do more, we got tired and we've decided to move to another mall at around 3pm. So off we went to Isetann! Yes, that's from Makati to Recto. And there we did exactly the same things we did at CnC. Except that its raining in Recto and we have to run over puddles of water and under the rain, since we have no umbrella, before we reached Isetann.

A few minutes of walking, M asked me if we could meet a friend in SM San Lazaro. So I said yes and off we go to SM San Lazaro. And guess who is M's friend:


Its Jeff Luna! In the flesh! Hihihi! I won't be expounding more of the meet and greet.

Anyhow, I forgot to mention that from Isetann to SM San Lazaro, its still raining. and street traffic is so f*cked-up. After meeting with Jeff Luna, I got a call from JG said that he is meeting JD in Gateway. So M and I decided to meet them at Cubao.

It took us around 30minutes of waiting for a cab under the rain and about more than an hour and half of travel. So we met JD and JG at Starbucks Araneta. Traffick was so jammed because of the just finished UAAP Cheerdance Competition.

Look! Even the puppies are on School Spirit!



UAAP CHEERDANCE 2011 CHAMPIONS, UP!
 
So again, we've strolled around, window shopped, discussed love lives, discussed some personalities and gossips, discussed issues about the b(ugaw) site, walk throughout and around Gateway and smoked.

At around 9pm, M and I decided to go home since at 1am I will be a judge for a beaucon for trannies at Machette Entertainment Bar.

At 12 midnight, M and I met again and off we went to the venue of the beaucon. The pageant was so hilarious, from Ethnic, Talent, Swimsuit, Evening Gown and Q&A I'm rolling on my belly for laughing my heart out. The pageant finished around 6am, when I finally submitted my last scores, I've decided to go home and didn't wait for the announcement. As during the entire evening, I am sms-ing someone from my past.

M and I separated ways, and I went directly to Sogo Mabini and checked in. Waited for that someone from my past and did a smoking 3-round, for 2hrs of hot session.

Awake for more than 24hrs, consumed A LOT of my money, I went to sleep really tired but contented.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © An Ex-Bossing. Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger