Sunday, October 16, 2011

Canteen Boy

"I will be leaving by next Sunday", he said.

"Have you been thinking it over for a while now?"

"Yes. I'm tired already."

"But I think you can do your work. You are strong and young."

"My body can take it, but my mind can't."

"I'll miss you. A lot."


"I'll miss you too. You've been so good to me. Even if I always tease you."

"Well, you've been nice."

"Why didn't you get annoyed with my teasing?"

"I like you teasing me."

"You do really like me, don't you."

"Yes."

"I'm tired."

"Come, I'll give you a massage."

"Just like the last time?"

"Yes, Did you like that last time?"

"Yes."

"Come let's go up."

This is now the second time that I have been to his room. Just like the last time, he was tired. I offered myself to massage him and relieve his stress. And then one thing led to another. That day, he returned to his post with a wide grin.

"I need a shower." he said as we entered.

"You can always use the bath. Go ahead."

"You will be okay?"

"Yes."

"Okay.", he says while undressing in front of me.

At 20, I could see his defined body. A body that had been toned with hard labor. Shoulders broader than his hips. Lean with just the right muscles for a young man. He stands around 5'7" with dark pinoy skin that glistens when he sweats under the sun. He has a curly tussle and a smile that makes me melt. He could pierce me with his deep seated eyes and his lusciously thin lips could make me shiver.

"Hey, I have a problem here.", he yells out from the bath.

"What's the problem?" I came to him and asked.

"This.", and he showed me his full, rock hard 7 incher.

I remember seeing his member for the first time. I was at awe and scared. Its one of the biggest that I have ever seen. When I held it, it feels like there's a steel underneath the skin. Rock hard if you must say.

"So what seems to be the problem."

"Can you take it?"

"Lemme see."

I've wet him with what I have. Licked him from side to side, under and above. I savored myself with the head while my hands are busy with his balls. Moans started to escape him. I tried to take all of him. But I can't. He's too big. I can only do with the half. His moaning grows louder. He held my head and started pushing harder and gaining momentum with his rocky motion. But I have to stop him from here. And I let his member out and stand up."

"Hey. let's start with the massage first okay?"

"Sorry, almost lost my control."

"Its fine. Will wait for you in the bed."

"Okay."

Whew! That was a close call. Things could have ended before it actually started. So I went to his bed and made up the bed. I've repositioned the fans for better ventilation. And prepared the body oil that I have given him before.

He came out from bath smelling fresh. He is giving me that naughty smile and look which could make me melt.

"Come, let's dry you off."

"Like a baby? Haha."

"Yes, like my baby."

"Okay." He came near me and I started drying him off with his towel.

"Why is this still hard?" Drying him down there.

"'Cause you are here."

And I blushed.

I finished drying him off and instructed him to lie down on his stomach. I started with a bit of stretching, my mind busy recounting all my encounters with masseurs I've been with before. With his back on me, I'm struggling to restrain myself to hug him right then and there.

After the stretching, I started rubbing my palms with the oil. I started with his left leg. I tried to replicate the strokes that I've experienced already. Whenever my hand would near his balls, I would tease it by lightly touching it with my passing hands. And he would reply back by trying to reach my crotch area with his foot.

I did next his right leg, and then his hands and then his back. While doing the strokes, I enjoyed lusting over his back. He has a bubble butt and its nice to concentrate my strokes over his butt. When I'm done with his back, I asked him to turn over. He is sporting a rock hard on, precum juice already flowing.

"Haha, don't tell me you've been hard since the beginning of the massage?"

He sheepishly grinned, "I am."

I went over his legs, and was about to start massaging his front when he pulled my hands and I fell over his body. I could feel his rock hard member on my stomach.

"Hey, I'm not done yet." I protested.

"I'm fine now. I think lets proceed to what we both like." I could feel his hands all over my body, lightly touching and squishing all over my back. I stared at him and got a sheepish grin. I blushed.

"Do you like this?" he asked while humping my stomach on his back.

It actually felt heaven and he smells so good. I was about to reply when he kissed me. A long and deep kiss. Pressure between our lips. He would squeeze me with his arms. Adding more pressure to our lip lock. And then exchanges of tongues.He would lightly bite my lips and I'd reply back the same. Our hands roaming freely, familiarizing each others body. His rock hard member still doing a humping action. It was crazy!

And then I've freed myself from his hug. I've explored his body with my tongue. His nipples are a treat. He would moan whenever I lick his nipples. I would play with it more with a teasing bite and suck and he would moan louder, and he would push my back for him to rock my stomach with his hard member.

"Please take me." he begged, I obliged.

Again, for the nth time, I tried to take him all in. And again for the nth time, I gagged. With welling tears, I tried to take as much as I could. But I could only take half. And he started to make his humping momentum. His hands' over my head, his moaning  made me more eager and alert. Its such a delight to hear my name with his moan. And then a healthy spurt flooded my mouth.

I was about to let go, but he pulled my head back. Again with his humping momentum and his louder moans his dance continues. Juices escaping my mouth already but that didn't stopped him. And a second healthier spurt came. More juice, longer spurts. I could feel is member's veins contract with his spurts.

When he is done, I pulled out and spit in the bathroom. It feels like I've spit almost a cup. I cleaned up and returned to him.

He is still ready to go and still hard.

"Can we still do a third round?' he asked sheepishly. And again with that melting stare.

"I think its best for you to return to your work for now." and I started cleaning him up.

"Will I see you again?" I asked.

"I don't know, I plan to return to the province and help my family in the plantation."

"So I guess this is goodbye now?"

"Not yet, I still have a week or 2 and I want to make the best of it. With you." and again I blushed.

He dressed up and asked me to lock his door when I'm done. I picked up his used underwear and lied in his bed. I pleasured my self.

"1 or 2 more weeks. I will really miss him." I told myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © An Ex-Bossing. Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger