Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fok-Fok Meh

I admit that a big part of the "other" me are the boys for hires or simply called "callboys". Since I was so scared of being found out, I rarely chase guys who likes guys as well. So I have resulted to hiring guys just to quench my libido.


When nature calls, I would usually lurk on the dark sides (and times) where I know callboys would be found, Recto, Isetann Mall, Quezon City Circle, Cubao, Baclaran and others. Sometimes, I would also be found in Massage Parlors where a massage fronts what they call "extra service".

But through the years, callboys have been greatly influenced by the internet. Nowadays, you could find them in different blogsites. Where they are readily available with just a phone call away.

I will try to talk more about the sites and those boys someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © An Ex-Bossing. Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger