Friday, February 1, 2013

It's Been A Fun Ride



"One always has to know when a stage comes to an end. If we insist on staying longer than the necessary time, we lose the happiness and the meaning of the other stages we have to go through.
Closing cycles, shutting doors, ending chapters – whatever name we give it, what matters is to leave in the past the moments of life that have finished." - Paulo Coelho





Today I have officially announced to the becky world that I have given away one of my previous endeavors.

I wish to stay for it but unfortunately I no longer have the heart to do the things that I used to do. 

It’s been more than 1 year and 2 months since I lost my enthusiasm for it. And since then I have been struggling to find that same passion I used to have. I have asked some becky friends to manage it for me until I found that fervor again, but it seems fate have other plans for me as well.

I admit it’s been a fun and wild ride, but I'm afraid I have already reached my limit.

I admit it’s sad to let go of something that you were used to do, but sometimes when you no longer have the same satisfaction that you used to have, then you should just go on without it.

3 comments:

 

Copyright © An Ex-Bossing. Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger