Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SMS Activity - Serbis

I was on my way to Manila back from a long weekend. In the bus there's only a few of passengers. There is this big group of gays who insisted to watch the movie 'Serbis'.


Normally, the conductor and the bus driver wouldn't allow such movies but due to the insistent 'becky demand', they gave in.

So I thought of doing an experiment and SMS some of my friends. I texted them 'Serbis' and here'r their replies:

Patz: "Hu u?"  -- Wah! Didn't expect this reply. Haha!

Allen : "Anung Serbis?" -- Patay-malisya...

Horcrux: "Anu un?" -- Pa-innosente effect. Haha!

Chupaero: "Adik ka ateng!" -- Aggresive.

Hunter: "Ha?" -- Another patay-malisya

Spakol: "Aaaaaaayyyy! Hindi ako mudel! Hahaha mukhang maling send ka hahahaha." -- Haba ng reply pero parang kinikiliti tinggil niya sa reply nato. Haha!

And the best reply that really got me rolling and laughing:

QTC: "WHO? SAAN? KELAN?" -- Nyahahahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © An Ex-Bossing. Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger